1) To export your data to CSV via LogMeOnce please use their article at: https://support.logmeonce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003006973-How-to-Export-my-Passwords-
2) Once exported, launch RoboForm and log in.
3) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one of the following.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (RoboForm menu >> Import)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Account & Data >> Import)
4) From "Import" dialog, choose "LogMeOnce" on the left.
5) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click on the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
6) After selecting "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously created in step 1 >> click "Open."
7) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or leave it in local storage.