As of October 16, 2019, the Opera addon compatible with RoboForm's older v7 format is no longer available in the Opera addon store.
To use the latest version of RoboForm in Opera, add the RoboForm Chrome extension. In order to do so, first make sure that:
- You are running the latest stable release of Opera
- You have installed the 'Install Chrome extensions' Opera addon. Instructions are available from Opera here.
1) Go to the Chrome extension store and press 'Add to Opera'
2) If you see an 'Install Chrome Extension' warning, press 'OK':
3) From the Opera extensions menu, press 'Install':
4) Confirm the installation by pressing 'Yes, Install':
5) The RoboForm extension is now installed in Opera!