Use this guide to upgrade an existing RoboForm v7 account to RoboForm v8 and eventually merge it with a RoboForm for Business company.
1. Start by downloading the RoboForm v8 installer from our download page (it may have already been provided for you).
2. Run the program RoboForm installer.
3. Start by selecting the preferred language and click Next.
4. A message will be displayed indicating that there is currently RoboForm v7 data on the device that has not yet been integrated into a RoboForm v8 account. Click Next.
5. Enter the Master Password tied to the RoboForm v7 data located on the device so it can be decrypted and then re-encrypted in the new RoboForm v8 format.
6. In order for RoboForm for Business to function it needs to sync with the company account. Uncheck the "Do not sync my RoboForm data" option and click Next.
7. Click "Login with existing account" to begin transferring the RoboForm v7 data to the existing RoboForm v8 online account.
8. Enter the email address and Master Password for the account and click Next.
9. A final message will appear verifying that the RoboForm v7 data should be integrated into the v8 account that was just signed into. Click Next to complete the upgrade and finish the installation.