This is a upgrade guide for RBFCU RoboForm users.
You should have reached this article only after receiving an email confirming that your RoboForm account has been created.
1. Locate and select RoboForm from the RBFCU appstore:
2. Click "Install"
Important note: Make sure all your work in all opened internet browsers is saved as the upgrade procedure will automatically close all opened internet browsers.
3. After completing an initial installation, RoboForm will locate the RoboForm version 7 data stored on the computer and will begin migrating it into the account during the upgrade. Click Next.
4. Enter your current RoboForm Master Password and click Next when done.
Important Note: This is not the Master Password included in the RoboForm version 8 account creation email.
5. Click Next.
6. Return to the initial account creation email and copy the temporary Master Password listed in that email.
7. Enter your company email and the temporary Master Password copied from the account creation email into the sign in page. Click "Next" when done.
8. A message will appear to note that the RoboForm version 7 data located on the computer will be migrated into the version 8 account. Click Next.
9. RoboForm will require a permanent Master Password to be set.
Click Set a new Master Password and enter your new RoboForm Master Password.
Important Note 1: Please memorize this Master Password. If you forget the password, you will not be able to recover your data.
10. Congratulations, your new RoboForm setup is done.