If you wish to use the Desktop Editor instead of the Start Page when you select View and Edit, follow these steps:
1) Open your browser and click the RoboForm extension.
2) Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the extension's menu.
3) Select "Settings" from the menu.
3) The Settings page will open in a new tab. Select the "Advanced" tab in the upper right.
4) Check the box next to the "Use Desktop Editor for View and Edit" option.
NOTE: You will need to have the RoboForm Desktop Application installed in order to see this option.
From now on, when you select "View" or "Edit," the Desktop Editor will open and allow you to edit the selected data.