1) Click the [ ^ ] button (show hidden icons) in the lower right corner of the screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Editor" from the menu.
4) Select a Login.
5) Click the "More" drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of the Editor.
6) Select "Fields" and then click the "Add field" option.
7) Select the field type you'd like to add: Text, Protected, User ID, Password, or Script.
8) If you've selected "Text" or "Protected," you'll have the option of naming the field. For User ID, Password, and Script the Field Name will already be filled out and is not editable. Click "OK."
9) Enter the corresponding filed information as needed. Then, click the "Floppy Disk" icon in the upper right to save your changes.
For step-by-step directions on creating a custom script, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.