Importing your data from Sticky Password requires two steps: Exporting a .txt from Sticky Password, and then importing that .txt into RoboForm.
When importing from Sticky Password, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
1) Open Sticky Password and log in.
2) Click the “File” dropdown menu in the upper left corner, select “Export”, and then click “Unencrypted”.
2) The “Save as” menu will appear. Name your file and choose a location for it. Once finished, click the "Save" button. A .txt file containing your data will be saved to the location you chose. Be sure to note the location you saved the file in, as you will need to access it in order to import your data to RoboForm.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of the screen in the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left, and then click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "Sticky Password" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .txt file that you previously exported from Sticky Password. Then, click the "Choose file for import" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.