Importing your data from Enpass requires two steps: Exporting a .json from Dashlane, and then importing that .json into RoboForm.
When importing from Enpass, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
1) Open Enpass and log in.
2) Click the “File” dropdown menu in the upper left, then select “Export”.
3) The export dialogue will open on the right. Under "Select Format of File" select ".json" format. Then, click the "Folder" icon under "Choose Location" to select the destination for the export.
4) Name the file as you wish, and click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.
5) Click the export button. You will be prompted to input your Master Password to confirm this action. Input the password and click confirm.
6) Enpass will confirm that your export was successful. Click the "Done" button.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of the screen in the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left, and then click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "Enpass" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .json file that you previously exported from Enpass. Then, click the "Choose file for import" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the .json file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.