When importing from a browser, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at https://www.roboform.com/download
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the lower right corner of your screen, and then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) You will be brought to a window offering a list of different sources to import data from. Select "Browsers" from the column on the left, and you will see a list of browsers available to import from.
5) If you would like your imported data to be sorted into a specific RoboForm folder, check the box to the left of “Sort imported data to RoboFom sub-folders” and then select the folder to which you would like to import your browser data, or create a new one using the “New Folder” button.
6) Click the blue “Import” button next to the browser you wish to import from (in this case, Chrome). If RoboForm needs to close any windows to complete the import process, it will present you with a screen offering to do so for you. Click "Yes" on this window, if it appears.
7) After the process has been completed, you will be presented with a screen confirming that the import was successful. Click the blue "Done" button on this message.
If you are having trouble importing using the first method, you can also try importing from a CSV.
To export a CSV from Edge, follow these steps:
1) Open Edge and click the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
2) Select "Settings" from the menu.
3) Select “Profiles” from the column on the left and then click the “Passwords” option.
4) To the right of "Saved Passwords" click the 3 dots.
5) Click the "Export passwords" option.
6) A window will appear prompting you to confirm the export, click the blue "Export passwords" button. You may need to input your password to initiate the export afterwards.
7) The "Save As" dialogue will appear. Name the CSV file and choose its location. Keep careful note of where you save the file, as you will need to access it in order to import your data.
Once you have finished exporting the CSV from Edge, click this link to view a tutorial on how to import your passwords from your exported CSV file.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.