1) Click your LogMeOnce browser extension and log in.
2) In the LogMeOnce browser extension, click the 3 horizontal lines menu in the upper left corner.
3) Click the "Export To" option.
4) Click the "CSV File" option.
5) You will be prompted to verify that you would like to export your data to a CSV file by entering your LogMeOnce password. Enter it, and then click the green "OK" button.
6) The "Save As" dialogue will appear. Name the CSV file and save it in a location that you will remember. You will need to access the file to import your data to RoboForm.
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "LogMeOnce" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from LogMeOnce. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.