- Exporting a CSV File From Bitwarden
- Importing Your Bitwarden Data Into the RoboForm Browser Extension
Bitwarden is currently only supported when the RoboForm extension is in standalone mode. In order to put the extension into standalone mode, follow these steps:
1) Open your browser, and right-click the RoboForm extension.
2) Select "Options" from the menu.
3) Select the "Advanced" tab from the column on the left.
4) Toggle "Enable integration with installed RoboForm application" to "No".
You will now be able to import your Bitwarden data.
To re-enable integration with the RoboForm desktop application, toggle "Enable integration with installed RoboForm application" to "Yes".
1) Open your browser and log in to your Bitwarden account. Then, click “Tools” in the upper left.
2) Select “Export Vault” from the column on the left. Under “File Format” select the option for a .csv file. Enter your Master Password. Then, click the blue “Export Vault” button.
3) You will be prompted to confirm the export, click the blue “Export Vault” button on this prompt. Bitwarden will export a CSV file titled "bitwarden_export_##############.csv" into your designated downloads folder.
1) Go to the RoboForm Start Page.
2) In the top right of the Start Page, click your account's email.
3) From the menu which will appear, select the "Import" option.
4) Select Bitwarden from the listed options for import and follow the instructions which will appear (or follow the guide above) in order to export your Bitwarden data.
5) Once you have finished exporting your data from Bitwarden, click the blue "Import" button and select the file which contains your Bitwarden data.
6) RoboForm will present you with a message confirming that the import was successful.