To manually create a Bookmark on your Android device, follow these steps:
1) Open the RoboForm Android application.
2) At the bottom of either the Pinned or All Items tab, tap the "+" sign.
3) Tap "Bookmark" (ribbon icon).
4) You will be prompted to enter the Domain or App name into the search field at the top of the screen. Enter it and select the appropriate result from our list of popular Bookmarks.
5) Name the Bookmark as you wish and select the folder where you would like to store it. Select the "Pinned" checkbox if you'd like the Bookmark to be added to your Pinned list. Leave any notes you wish in the notes field. Then, tap "Save."