NOTE: Lower browser toolbar is only available on RoboForm for Windows desktop click here to download and install it before following the steps below.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the top right-hand corner of your browser.
2) Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
3) Select "Settings" from the menu.
4) Select "General from the column on the left and toggle the "Show lower RoboForm toolbar" option to the "Yes" position.
5) Once enabled, the lower toolbar will display.
NOTE: To disable the lower toolbar, click the 'X' button on the right of the lower toolbar, or toggle the "Show lower RoboForm toolbar" option to the "No" position in Settings.