- How to Access the Customize Toolbar Window
- Adding buttons to Your Toolbar
- Removing Buttons from Your Toolbar
- Rearranging the Buttons
Make sure you enable lower toolbar first. Then, customize by following these steps:
1) Open your browser, and click the RoboForm icon in your toolbar.
2) Select "Customize Toolbar" from the menu.
3) Click the "Customize toolbar" option.
1) Select the button you would like to add from the "Available Toolbar buttons" list.
2) Click the "Add" button.
3) Once added, the button will display under the "Current toolbar buttons" list.
1) Select the button you would like to remove from the "Current toolbar buttons" list.
2) Click the "Remove" button.
3) Once removed, the button will be removed from the current buttons list and will be added back to the available buttons list.
You can also rearrange the order of the buttons on your toolbar by either dragging and dropping the buttons listed under "Current toolbar buttons" or selecting the button you would like to move and clicking the "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons accordingly.