NordPass is currently only supported when the RoboForm extension is in standalone mode. In order to put the extension into standalone mode, follow these steps:
1) Open your browser, and right-click the RoboForm extension.
2) Select "Options" from the menu.
3) Select the "Advanced" tab from the column on the left.
4) Toggle "Enable integration with installed RoboForm application" to "No".
You will now be able to import your NordPass data.
To re-enable integration with the RoboForm desktop application, toggle "Enable integration with installed RoboForm application" to "Yes".
Exporting a CSV File From NordPass
1) Open the NordPass desktop app and log in to your account. Then, click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper left.
2) Scroll down to the “Import and Export” section and select the “Export Items” option. You will be prompted to enter your Master Password to confirm the export.
3) The "Save As" dialogue will appear. Name the CSV file and choose its location. Then, click the “Save” button.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.
Importing Your NordPass Data Into the RoboForm Browser Extension
1) Go to the RoboForm Start Page.
2) In the top right of the Start Page, click your account's email.
3) From the menu which will appear, select the "Import" option.
4) Select NordPass from the listed options for import and follow the instructions which will appear (or follow the guide above) in order to export your NordPass data.
5) Once you have finished exporting your data from NordPass, click the blue "Import" button and select the file which contains your NordPass data.
6) RoboForm will present you with a message confirming that the import was successful.
Article is closed for comments.