1) Go to your NordPass Web Vault. Then, click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper left.
2) Scroll down to the “Import and Export” section and select the “Export Items” option. You will be prompted to enter your Master Password to confirm the export.
3) NordPass will export a CSV file containing your data into your designated downloads folder.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.
1) Go to the RoboForm Start Page. In the top right of the Start Page, click your account's email. From the menu which will appear, select the "Import" option.
2) Select NordPass from the listed options for import and follow the instructions which will appear (or follow the guide above) in order to export your NordPass data.
Once you have finished exporting your data from NordPass, click the blue "Import from File" button and select the file which contains your NordPass data.
3) RoboForm will present you with a message confirming that the import was successful.