1) Open Safari and click “Safari” in the upper left corner of the Menu Bar.
2) Select “Preferences” from the menu.
3) Click the “Passwords” tab at the top of the Preferences window and input your user password.
4) At the bottom of your list of passwords, you will see a 3 dots dropdown menu. Click this button and select the “Export Passwords” option.
5) A window will appear prompting you to confirm this action, click the “Export Passwords” button.
6) The "Save As" dialogue will appear. Name the CSV file and choose its location.
7) Upon clicking save, you will be prompted to input your user password once more. Input your password, and click the blue “Ok” button.
8) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of the screen in the Menu Bar.
9) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
10) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left, and then click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
11) You will be brought to a window offering a a list of different sources to import data from. Select "CSV" from the column on the left.
12) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
13) Once the location has been set select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner. Then select the .CSV file that you wish to import.
14) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in your browser.
2) Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the menu.
3) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
4) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
5) Click the "Import from..." button under the "Import and Export" section.
6) Select "Browsers" from the column on the left.
7) Click the blue "Import" button to the right of Safari.
8) A window may appear notifying you that RoboForm needs permission to access your Safari profile folder. The target folder will already be selected. Click the "Open" button to proceed.
9) A window will display confirming that your import was successful. Click the blue "Done" button.