RoboForm 8 data is stored locally and can be synchronized within your RoboForm Account. The new default path location is:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RoboForm\Profiles\<RoboForm account name> or <RoboForm Profile name from RoboForm 7>
You can modify this folder by following these steps:
1) Click the [ ^ ] button ("Show hidden icons") at the bottom right
2) Select the RoboForm Taskbar Icon
3) Click "Options"
4) Select "Account & Data"
5) Click "Advanced"
6) Click "Select Data Folder"
7) You will receive a warning message to ensure you want to modify the data folder to a custom directory. Select Yes to move forward. Select Cancel to stop.
NOTE: this option will allow you to select a custom directory location for RoboForm data. This may have an effect on RoboForm's synchronization speed and accessibility.
8) Once you've selected yes, you can choose your folder from the file explorer window presented. You can choose an existing folder or create a new folder by selecting "Make New Folder." Select OK once you have chosen the new data folder.
9) Upon selecting the new folder, you will need to sync your data to the new location. Select "Login with Existing Account." Enter your RoboForm account email and Master Password. If RoboForm Everywhere is not in use, the data folder will be empty.
*If you create a new account, your existing data will sync to the new data folder.
10) Once your account has been synced, you will recieve a pop-up message from RoboForm confirming that your data folder has been changed correctly: