The RoboForm Start Page combines all of your Logins, Bookmarks, and Safenotes in one place, making your browsing experience faster and easier than ever before.
Accessing Your Start Page
To use the RoboForm Start Page, RoboForm must be installed on your Windows or Mac device.
To access the Start Page visit https://start.roboform.com/.
Navigating Your Start Page
You can sort/view your RoboForm data via the three selections listed under the search bar: Popular, Recently Used, and A-Z.
2) Folders and Item Types
In the left navigation bar, clicking the drop-down to the left of the Home folder will display a list of all subfolders.
a) The All tab will display a list of all individual RoboForm data files (Logins, Bookmarks, and Safenotes).
b) The Logins tab displays a list of Logins only.
c) The Bookmarks tab displays a list of Bookmarks only.
d) The Safenotes tab displays a list of Safenotes only.
e) Clicking the drop-down to the right of your Identity will open a window which displays the information attached to that Identity. This information can be updated as needed by click the pencil icon in the top right corner.
Adding Logins to Your Start Page
1) Click the green '+' icon in the lower right corner of your Start Page.
2) Enter the URL or application name or click the drop-down arrow for a list of commonly saved websites.
3) Enter your email and password. To pin the newly saved Login to your Start Page, click the pin icon. Click the SAVE button.
Customizing Your Start Page
There are a variety of different ways that you can customize the appearance and functionality of your RoboForm Start Page.
1) Start Page Layout
In the right-hand corner of your Start Page, you'll see two boxes which contain dots. The boxes allow you to view your data in either a wide or compact layout.
The Pinned tab allows you to customize the Start Page with the RoboForm files you access most often. In the upper right of each Login, you can click the pushpin icon to pin it to your pinned list. A darkened Push Pin displays a pinned item. An undarkened Push Pin displays an unpinned item.
3) Changing the Order of Your Logins and Bookmarks
You can order your Logins, Bookmarks, and Safenotes just by dragging and dropping them to different areas on the page. Click on the data file that you wish to move, hold down on the mouse, and drag it to the location of your choosing.
Editing your data from the Start Page
You may Edit individual Logins or Bookmarks from within the RoboForm Editor as well as from the RoboForm Start Page.
NOTE: At this time, Safenotes can only be edited within the RoboForm Editor.
To edit a Login or Bookmark:
1) Click the three verticle dots.
2) Click the pencil icon.
3) Edit the fields as needed >> click "Save."
Additional Start Page Options
From the Start Page, you may also share, send, print, rename, and delete RoboForm Logins and Bookmarks.
1) Click the three verticle dots located at the right-hand corner of an individual Login or Bookmark.
2) A popup will appear. Click the three verticle dots within that popup window.
3) Choose to either Share, Send, Print, Rename, or delete the Login or Bookmark.
Using Start Page Search
Here you can easily conduct a search for any data included within your RoboForm account, as well as a general web search. The current web search engine is Bing.