RoboForm will only fill in the fields that you originally saved for the Login. RoboForm will not fill in any additional fields unless you select it to do so. RoboForm also provides warning messages when sensitive fields (e.g. credit card info) have been filled.
NOTE: For additional security, you may turn off Autofill. By doing so, you ensure that data is only filled when you specifically choose for it to be filled.
To modify these settings follow the steps below:
1) Click the [ ^ ] button (show hidden icons) in the lower right corner of your screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Options" from the menu.
4) Select "AutoFill" from the column on the left.
5) Select the "Do not Offer to AutoFill" option. Then, click the "Save" button.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the top right of your screen on the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "General" from the column on the left.
4) Under the "AutoFill" section select the "Do not Offer to AutoFill" option. Then, click the "OK" button.