Enabling Native Auto-fill in Applications
1) Open the RoboForm app and tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, then select "Settings".
2) Tap "Integration" in the Settings menu.
3) Tap the "Native Auto-fill" option.
2) You will be brought to the Android Auto-fill service page. Check the box to the left of the "RoboForm" option.
3) You will be prompted to confirm that you trust RoboForm, tap "OK" on this prompt.
RoboForm for Android is now ready to create and save Logins on browsers and apps.
Article is closed for comments.