To import your passwords from the Chrome app into RoboForm using your Android device, follow these steps:
1) Open the Chrome app and tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
2) Tap "Settings" from the menu.
3) Tap "Passwords" in the Settings menu.
4) Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the Passwords menu.
5) Tap the "Export Passwords..." option which will appear.
6) You will receive a message prompting you to confirm that you would like to export your passwords from Chrome. Tap the blue "Export Passwords..." button on this message.
7) At the bottom of the screen, you will be presented with different options for where to export your passwords to. Select the "Import to RoboForm" option.
8) RoboForm will then prompt you to select a folder to store the imported passwords in. Select the folder you wish to use and then tap the blue "Import" button.
9) Once the process has been completed, you will receive a message from RoboForm confirming that the import was successful. Tap the blue "Done" button on this message.