In Version 8, you can choose to keep your data local by turning off the automatic sync feature. Upon turning off sync, your data will remain local and will not sync to your online account or across devices.
NOTE: Syncing is a premium feature reserved for paid RoboForm Everywhere subscribers, as well as those using the free 30-day Everywhere trial. Compare RoboForm for Free vs. RoboForm Everywhere.
1) Click the RoboForm icon (either the taskbar icon from the icons tray or the three dots menu in the extension).
2) Click 'Options' > 'Account & Data'
3) Un-check 'Automatic Sync'
1) Click the RoboForm icon from the top menu bar.
2) Select "Preferences" within the RoboForm drop-down menu.
3) Choose "Account & Data" on the left side of the Preferences menu.
4) Uncheck "Automatic Sync."
5) Confirm you want to disable automatic synchronization by clicking "Yes," in the subsequent prompt that appears.
1) While logged into the RoboForm app for iOS, tap the "Gear" icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
2) Select "Account."
3) Toggle off "Sync Automatically."
1) Tap the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the RoboForm for Android app and select "Settings."
2) Tap "Account."
3) Toggle off "Sync automatically."