You can choose to keep your data local by turning off the "Automatic Sync" feature. Upon turning off sync, your data will remain local and will not sync to your online account or across devices.
NOTE: Syncing is a premium feature reserved for paid RoboForm Everywhere subscribers, as well as those using the free 30-day Everywhere trial. Compare RoboForm for Free vs. RoboForm Everywhere.
1) Click the [ ^ ] button (Show hidden icons) in the bottom right corner of your screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Options" from the menu.
4) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
5) Un-check the "Automatic Sync" option.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the top right on the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the RoboForm drop-down menu.
3) Choose "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
4) Uncheck the "Automatic Sync" option.
5) Confirm you want to disable automatic synchronization by clicking "OK" in the subsequent prompt that appears.
1) While logged into the RoboForm app for iOS, tap the [...] icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2) Select "Settings" (gear icon).
3) Select "Account" from the listed options.
4) Toggle off the "Sync Automatically" option.
1) Tap the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the RoboForm for Android app.
2) Tap "Settings" (gear icon).
3) Tap "Account" from the listed options.
3) Toggle off the "Sync automatically" option.