1) Download the latest version of RoboForm for Windows from https://www.roboform.com/download.
2) Once the Setup file is downloaded, a link to it displays in the download bar at the bottom of your browser window. Click it to begin the setup process.
3) On the Welcome to RoboForm screen, select your language, and click Install.
4) If you have any applications open which interfere with RoboForm's installation, RoboForm will present you with a window notifying you that it must close these the applications to continue. Click the blue "Install" button and RoboForm will close the applications and proceed with the installation.
5) After the installation is completed, you will be prompted to either create a new RoboForm account or to log in to an existing one. Click the appropriate option.
6) If you are creating a new RoboForm account, enter your email address and a secure Master Password. Click Next. The Master Password will secure your Logins, Identities and Safenotes. If you are logging into an existing account, simply enter the email address and Master Password associated with that account.
NOTE: We cannot recover your Master Password, so it is imperative that you remember this information.
7) If you are setting up a new RoboForm account, a login screen displays, letting you know your account was successfully created. For your convenience, your login credentials are pre-filled.
8) After you have finished creating your account, or signing into an existing account, the RoboForm Browser Extension Setup window will appear. Check the boxes corresponding to the browsers you wish to install the RoboForm extension into, and then click the blue "Next" button. RoboForm will attempt to install the extension into those browsers.
If the Extension Setup window fails to install the extension into your browsers, follow the detailed instructions below to add the RoboForm extension to all supported browsers you would like to use with RoboForm:
9) After this process is complete, you will be brought to the Thank You For Installing RoboForm page on RoboForm.com.
NOTE: When adding the RoboForm extension to newer versions of Chrome, you may need to Pin the extension in order for the RoboForm Extension Icon to display on the Extension Toolbar. If you do not see the RoboForm Extension Icon on the Extension Toolbar, click the Puzzle Icon, then select the Pushpin Icon to the right of RoboForm Password Manager. Once it is pinned, the RoboForm Extension Icon will display on your Extension Toolbar.
10) To start using RoboForm, just click the RoboForm Extension Icon on your browser’s Extension Toolbar.