1) Go to the RoboForm Download page here: https://www.roboform.com/download. To the right of your recommended download, click the green "Install" button.
2) Once the Setup file is downloaded, a link to it displays in the download bar at the bottom of your browser window. Click it to begin the setup process.
3) You will be prompted to install the RoboForm browser extension. For help with installing the RoboForm browser extension, click here.
NOTE: Be sure to Pin the extension once you have finished adding it to your browser.
4) After installing and pinning the RoboForm browser extension, click the RoboForm extension icon.
5) You will be prompted to either create a new RoboForm account or to log in to an existing one. Click the appropriate option.
6) If you are creating a new RoboForm account, enter your email address and a secure Master Password. The Master Password will secure your Logins, Identities and Safenotes.
If you are logging into an existing account, simply enter the email address and Master Password associated with that account.
Once you have entered your information, click the blue "Next" button in the bottom right.
NOTE: If you forget your Master Password, you may be able to reset it through the RoboForm mobile app without losing your data.
Click here for our tutorial on enabling the Master Password Restore feature on iOS.
Click here for our tutorial on enabling the Master Password Restore feature on Android.
7) If you are setting up a new RoboForm account, you will be presented with a window confirming that your account was successfully created. Click the blue “Next” button on this window.
8) RoboForm will complete the installation. A window will display confirming that setup is complete, click the blue “OK” button.
Article is closed for comments.