1) Go to the RoboForm Download page here: https://www.roboform.com/download.
To the right of your recommended download, click the green "Install" button.
2) Once the Setup file is downloaded, a link to it displays in the Downloads menu at the top right corner of your browser window. Click it to begin the setup process.
3) You will be prompted to install the RoboForm browser extension. For help with installing the RoboForm browser extension, click here.
NOTE: Be sure to Pin the extension once you have finished adding it to your browser.
4) You will be brought to the RoboForm Start Page where you will see options to either create your RoboForm account or to log in to an existing account.
If you already have an account, choose the "Log In" option and enter your login credentials. Once you are logged in, you are ready to begin using RoboForm.
If you do not have an account yet, choose the "Create New Account" option and steps 7 and 8 will walk you through the account creation process.
5) After selecting "Create New Account," you will be on the "Create Account" window. Enter the email address you would like to use with your account, and a secure Master Password that you will be able to remember.
NOTE: If you forget your Master Password, you may be able to reset it through the RoboForm mobile app without losing your data.
6) Your RoboForm account has been successfully created. Click "Get Started" and your installation will be complete.