NOTE: RoboForm browser extensions are updated automatically no additional action is needed. The instructions below only apply to RoboForm Desktop application for Windows and Mac.
You may need to periodically update your RoboForm software. To do so, follow the steps listed below.
1) Click the [ ^ ] icon in the lower right corner of your screen. Click the RoboForm icon. Select “Help” from the menu. Then, click the “Check for Update” option.
2) If an update is available, you will receive an update message prompting you to install. Click "Yes" if an update is available, or "No" if your version is up to date.
NOTE: If you previously selected "Notify about new versions" (see images below), update notifications will automatically pop up when available. If you would like to receive automatic notifications and do not currently, follow these steps:
1) Click the [ ^ ] icon in the lower right corner of your screen. Click the RoboForm icon in the toolbar. Select “Help” from the menu. Then, click the “About” option.
2) Check the box labeled "Notify about new versions" to enable update notifications.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the upper right corner of your screen in your Menu Bar. Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Then, select "Open Desktop Editor" from the menu.
2) After opening the Editor, in the upper left corner of the Menu Bar you should now see a "RoboForm" menu. Click this menu.
3) Select “Check for Update" from the menu.
NOTE: You may alternatively update your RoboForm desktop application through the App Store by following these steps:
1) Open the App Store.
2) Select the “Updates” tab from the column on the left.
3) If RoboForm has an update available, it will be listed there.