The upgrade process from version 7 to version 9 should automatically convert your data into the new One File (V9) format. However, if for any reason this does not occur, you may drag and drop version 7 data into version 8 by following these steps:
1) Locate your version 7 data. This is typically found under Documents >> LOGINS. Alternatively, you may do a search on your computer for (*.rfp) files. Right-click any of the files and select the "Show in Enclosing Folder" option.
2) Once found, open RoboForm version 8 and enter your Master Password.
3) Once logged in, click the RoboForm icon on the top menu bar (next to the date and time of day) >> select EDITOR.
4) While keeping the Editor open, also open the folder that contains all of your version 7 data. Position these two windows side-by-side.
5) Drag and drop the desired Logins into the HOME folder (top of the second column in the RoboForm Editor).
6) You may be prompted to enter the Master Password for these particular Logins. Upon providing the password, the data will appear in your upgraded version 8 account.