iOS includes support for third-party password manager apps to AutoFill Logins. Before proceeding, verify that you're using iOS and the latest version of RoboForm for iOS.
Enabling in-app AutoFill on your iOS device
1) Navigate to Passwords & Accounts Settings (System Settings → Passwords & Accounts → AutoFill Passwords).
2) On the AutoFill Passwords dialog, tap the toggle switch beside AutoFill Passwords. If iCloud Keychain is checked, uncheck it. This ensures RoboForm is the only application managing passwords on your device. Tap to the right of RoboForm to enable RoboForm AutoFill.
3) You will be prompted to log into RoboForm. After logging in, a dialog displays, confirming that you have enabled RoboForm AutoFill on this device. Click Done, and you’re ready to go.
Using RoboForm to AutoFill within a browser
1) Using the RoboForm browser or another browser of your choosing, navigate to the site that you'd like to log in to
2) Tap the Login button.
3) Tap inside the password field.
4) Tap the corresponding credential at the bottom of the screen.
5) Log in to RoboForm
6) RoboForm will automatically fill and submit credentials.
Using RoboForm to AutoFill within an app
1) Open the app that you'd like to log into.
2) Tap inside the password field.
3) Tap the corresponding credential at the bottom of the screen.
4) Log in to RoboForm.
5) RoboForm will automatically fill and submit credentials.