iOS includes support for third-party password manager apps to AutoFill Logins. Before proceeding, verify that you're using iOS and the latest version of RoboForm for iOS.
Enabling in-app AutoFill on your iOS device
1) Open the "Settings" app.
2) Scroll down and tap the "Passwords."
3) Tap "AutoFill Passwords."
4) Toggle "AutoFill Passwords" to the ON position, and select the RoboForm option below it.
NOTE: To avoid password saving and filling issues, we recommend that you disable Keychain.
5) You will be prompted to input your Touch ID or your PIN.
6) A screen will display confirming that AutoFill is now enabled.
Using RoboForm to AutoFill within a browser
1) Using the RoboForm browser or another browser of your choosing, navigate to the sign in page of the site that you'd like to log in to.
2) A blue button will appear at the bottom of the screen prompting you to use your RoboForm Login to log in to the site. Tap this blue button.
3) You will be prompted to enter your Touch ID or your PIN.
4) RoboForm will automatically fill and submit your login credentials.
Using RoboForm to AutoFill within an app
1) Open the app that you'd like to log into.
2) Go to the sign in page and tap inside of the username or password field.
3) Tap the corresponding credential at the top of the onscreen keyboard.
4) You will be prompted to enter your Touch ID or your PIN.
5) RoboForm will automatically fill and submit your login credentials.