1) Install the RoboForm Password Manager app via the App Store on your iOS device.
2) You will then be prompted to either create your RoboForm account or log in to an existing account. If you already have an account, choose the option to log in and skip to step 5. If you do not already have an account, select the option to create a new account and steps 3 and 4 will guide you through the process.
3) Enter the email address you would like to use with your account, and a secure Master Password that you will be able to remember. After entering your new login information, tap the blue Create New Account button.
NOTE: If you forget your Master Password, you can reset it through the RoboForm mobile app without losing your data.
NOTE: You may receive a pop-up asking if you would like to save the password for your RoboForm account to your Keychain, select either Save Password or Not Now.
4) You will now be on a screen confirming that your RoboForm account was successfully created. On this screen you will also see an important reminder not to forget your Master Password. Scroll to the bottom of this page and tap the blue “Done” button.
5) You will then be prompted to select a method to unlock your account. This is an optional additional security measure that allows you to not need to type out your Master Password every time you unlock the app. You can choose to create a 4-digit PIN or use Touch ID / Face ID (if your device supports it):
6) Next, make sure to enable iOS's AutoFill Passwords setting. This will allow RoboForm to autofill on all supported apps and browsers.
NOTE: You can always access this later via the iOS Settings app -> Passwords:
After you have completed these steps, RoboForm is ready for use.