1) Log in to the account you wish to enable two-factor authentication for and go to your account's settings. Once there, find the option to enable two-factor authentication.
NOTE: Not every site will have the option to enable two-factor authentication.
2) You will be presented with a 2FA (two-factor authentication) key. Copy this key to your clipboard.
NOTE: Not every site will offer a 2FA key.
3) In your browser, click the RoboForm Extension icon.
4) Click the house icon in the upper left of the RoboForm extension to go to the Start Page.
5) Hover your mouse over the Login you wish to enable two-factor authentication for, and click the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
6) Select the "View" option.
7) Underneath your login credentials, you will see an option to enable two-factor authentication for this Login. Click the "Add" button.
8) A window will appear prompting you to enter the two-factor authentication key from your account's settings. Paste the 2FA key you copied earlier into this window and click the blue "OK" button.
9) RoboForm will now present you with a time-sensitive verification code. In order to finish enabling two-factor authentication for this Login, copy this code and enter it back on the account settings page for the Login in question.
10) After you have successfully enabled two-factor authentication, you will be able to use RoboForm to enter your 2FA code for you when logging in to this account.