1) Go to the RoboForm Download page here: https://www.roboform.com/download. To the right of your recommended download, click the green "Install" button.
2) Once the Setup file is downloaded, a link to it displays in the download bar at the bottom of your browser window. Click it to begin the setup process.
3) The installation window will appear. Click the "Continue" button in the lower right corner.
4) The next window will show the size of the installation and inform you that all users of this computer will be able to use this software. Click the "Install" button in the lower right corner.
5) The installer will request permission to install RoboForm. Click the blue "Install Software" button.
6) The installer will request access to files in your Downloads folder. Click the "OK" button on this window,
7) You will be presented with confirmation that the installation was successful. Click the blue "Close" button on this window.
8) You will be prompted to install the RoboForm browser extension. For help with installing the RoboForm browser extension, click here.
NOTE: Be sure to Pin the extension once you have finished adding it to your browser.
9) You will be brought to the RoboForm Start Page where you will see options to either create your RoboForm account or to log in to an existing account.
If you already have an account, choose the "Log In" option, enter your login credentials, and skip to step 10.
If you do not have an account yet, choose the "Create New Account" option and steps 7, 8, and 9 will walk you through the account creation process.
10) After selecting "Create New Account," you will be on the "Create Account" window. Enter the email address you would like to use with your account, and a secure Master Password that you will be able to remember.
NOTE: If you forget your Master Password, you may be able to reset it through the RoboForm mobile app without losing your data.
Click here for our tutorial on enabling the Master Password Restore feature on iOS.
Click here for our tutorial on enabling the Master Password Restore feature on Android.
11) Your RoboForm account has been successfully created. Click "Get Started" and your installation will be complete.
Article is closed for comments.