You may cancel auto-renewal for your RoboForm Everywhere subscription (Individual/Family) at any time. The most convenient way to do so will be through your RoboForm Online Account.
1) Log in to your RoboForm Online Account.
2) On the top navigation bar, click "Licenses."
3) Click the "Turn Autorenewal OFF" button.
Alternative cancellation method
1) Navigate to https://www.roboform.com/php/pums/customer_info.php?licenses.
2) Submit your Name+OrderID or Name+Email.
3) Click "Manage the subscription." There will be a link which turns the auto-renewal OFF.
If you purchased using PayPal on our website
From the old PayPal interface: PayPal >> "Profile" page >> "My Money" >> "My Preapproved Payments" >> Select to cancel the recurring payments profile there.
From the new PayPal interface: PayPal >> "Gear" (settings) button >> "My Preapproved Payments" >> Select to cancel the recurring payments profile there.
If you purchased on the iOS App Store
If you subscribed to an automatically renewed plan on the iOS App Store, you must manage your subscription within your Apple account. Click here to see how.
If you purchased on the Google Play Store
If you purchased your RoboForm Everywhere subscription on the Google Play store, you must manage your subscription within your Google Play Store account. Click here to see how.
For a refund request within the first 30 days of the purchase date, contact us directly. In your help request, make sure to mention the e-mail address you used to purchase your subscription.