- Step 1: Set Up Your Mac to Allow Apple Watch to Unlock Apps
- Step 2: Configure RoboForm to Enable Your Apple Watch to Log In
Logging into RoboForm with Apple Watch works when your watch is on your wrist and unlocked and your iPhone is nearby. This feature works with RoboForm v. 18.104.22.168 and above.
1) Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the Menu Bar. Select System Preferences from the menu, and then click Security & Privacy.
2) On the Security and Privacy page, check the box labeled Use your Apple Watch to unlock apps and your Mac.
1) Open your browser, and click the RoboForm extension icon.
2) Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the extension's menu.
3) Select Settings.
4) Select Security from the column on the left, then check the box labeled Enable Apple Watch. Click the blue OK button in the bottom right to save your changes.
From now on, when you launch RoboForm on your Mac—and are wearing your Apple Watch— you will be prompted to log in using Apple Watch or to enter your Master Password.
Your Apple Watch will vibrate to let you know it is waiting for your input.h
On your Apple Watch, double click the side button, and you will be logged into your RoboForm account.