1) Open the RoboForm app, and tap the blue [ + ] button in the lower right corner.
2) Select "Identity" from the menu.
3) The "New Identity" window will appear. Fill out the Name, select the appropriate Country, and choose the folder you would like the Identity to be stored in. You may also select if you would like to add the Identity to your Pinned list.
Once you have filled out this information, tap the "Save" button.
4) Within your identity, you can include the following categories of information:
- Person - Personal information for the Identity,
- Business - Workplace information for the Identity
- Passport - Passport details for the Identity
- Address - Address for the Identity
- Credit Card - Credit card details for the Identity
- Bank Account - Banking information for the Identity
- Car - Vehicle details for the Identity
- Custom - Custom fields for other types of information you may wish to add to your Identity.
To edit the information for a category, tap the category and enter the information you wish. Then, tap the "Save" button once you are finished.
5) Once you are finished, your Identity is ready for use.