1) Open the RoboForm app, and tap the Identity tab at the bottom of the screen.
2) In the Identity tab, tap the dropdown in the upper left corner. Then, tap "Create New Identity" in the menu which will appear.
3) The "New Identity" window will appear. Fill out the Name, select the appropriate Country, and choose the folder you would like the Identity to be stored in. You may also select if you would like to add the Identity to your Pinned list.
Once you have filled out this information, tap the "Create" button.
4) Within your identity, you can include the following categories of information:
- Person - Personal information for the Identity,
- Business - Workplace information for the Identity
- Passport - Passport details for the Identity
- Address - Address for the Identity
- Credit Card - Credit card details for the Identity
- Bank Account - Banking information for the Identity
- Car - Vehicle details for the Identity
To edit the information for a category, tap the category, tap the blue "Add" button, and enter the information you wish. Then, tap the "Save" button in the upper right corner.
5) Once you are finished, your Identity is ready for use.
Article is closed for comments.