- Logging in to a Site Through the RoboForm App
- Logging in to a Site Through an Alternative Browser
- Logging in to an App Using RoboForm
NOTE: You will need to enable Android Accessibility and Native AutoFill for all of RoboForm's functions to work properly. Please click this link and follow the instructions in order to do so.
4) RoboForm will automatically take you to the sites sign in page and fill the login form.
2) Navigate to the site using the RoboForm browser.
3) Tap the "Fill from" button in the top right of the screen.
4) Select the appropriate login credentials.
5) RoboForm will automatically fill the login form. Once your credentials have been filled, tap the "Sign in" or equivalent button.
1) Open your browser app and navigate to the site/app that you'd like to log in to. Tap the floating RoboForm AutoFill icon.
2) Tap the appropriate Login.
3) RoboForm will automatically fill in your credentials. Once your credentials have been filled, tap the "Sign in" or equivalent button.
1) Open the app that you would like to log into.
2) Go to the sign in page and tap the RoboForm AutoFill icon which will appear.
NOTE: You may have to tap inside a field for the AutoFill icon to appear.
3) You will be prompted to enter your PIN to confirm that you would like RoboForm to AutoFill.
4) After your PIN has been entered, the "Fill From" dialogue will appear at the top of the screen. Tap the Login you wish to use.
5) RoboForm will automatically fill your login credentials. Once your credentials have been filled, tap the "Sign in" or equivalent button.