- Enabling Android Accessibility with RoboForm
- Enabling Native Auto-fill in Applications
- Xiaomi with MiUi OS
2) Tap "Integration" in the Settings menu.
3) Tap the "Accessibility" option, then Tap "RoboForm".
Accessibility service lets RoboForm fill forms in apps and browsers. To issue a permit:
1) Go to menu Settings -> Additional settings -> Accessibility -> Click "Downloaded apps" -> Click "RoboForm" -> Click "Use RoboForm -> Check item "I'm aware of possible risks..." and click "OK"
Allows you to automatically launch the application for automatic form filling in apps and browsers. To issue a permit:
1) Go to menu Settings -> Apps -> Permissions -> Click "Autostart" ->Enable the option RoboForm
Display pop-up window:
Allows the system to show the Accessibility window in front of other applications for automatic form filling. To issue a permit:
1) Go to menu Settings -> Apps -> Permissions -> Other Permissions ->Find App "RoboForm" on the list ->Enable the option Display pop-up window