- Creating a Login Within the RoboForm Browser Using AutoSave
- Creating a Login Within an Alternative Browser Using AutoSave
- Manually Creating a Login
NOTE: You will need to enable Android Accessibility and Native AutoFill for all of RoboForm's functions to work properly. Please click this link and follow the instructions in order to do so.
1) Open the RoboForm application on your Android device.
2) Use the RoboForm browser at the top of the screen to navigate to the sign in page for the site you wish to save a Login for.
3) Enter your username and password and tap the "Sign In" or equivalent button on the site you wish to create a Login for.
4) RoboForm will prompt you to save the Login. Tap the blue "Save" button.
1) Navigate to the site/app that you'd like to log in to. Tap the floating RoboForm icon.
2) Tap "Add Login" to open the save dialogue.
3) Name your Login, enter the Username and Password, choose a folder to store it in, check the "Pinned" box if you would like to add it to your pinned list, and fill out any notes you would like to store with the Login. When you are finished, tap the "Save" button at the top right of the screen.
1) Open the RoboForm Android application.
2) At the bottom of either the Pinned or All Items tab, tap the "+" sign.
3) Tap "Login" (lock icon).
4) You will be prompted to enter the Domain or App name into the search field at the top of the screen. Enter it and select the appropriate result from our list of popular Logins.
5) Name the Login as you wish, enter your username and password, and select the folder where you would like to store the Login. Select the "Pinned" checkbox if you'd like the Login to be added to your Pinned list. Leave any notes you wish in the notes field. Then, tap "Save."