While attempting to create a RoboForm for Business trial account you may receive the following error message:
The email shows as already in use because it is either connected to a RoboForm Everywhere Account (consumer) account or it was previously used to sign up for RoboForm for Business.
This issue can be resolved by:
1) Deleting the existing account
2) Changing the email on the existing account
To delete the existing account:
1) Follow this link to navigate to the RoboForm Everywhere account management page.
2) On the bottom of the page, provide the existing account email and click the "Submit" button.
3) The email is sent to the existing account holder. It contains the existing account deletion link.
NOTE: This process will delete all the RoboForm files stored under that account.
Once the existing account is deleted, please complete the process of opening of a RoboForm for Business company account here.
To change the email of an existing Account:
1) Login to the your existing Everywhere account here
2) Go to "User Settings"
3) Change existing account email by clicking on change email button
4) Use the old email to open the RoboForm for Business company account here.