The Sharing feature is a simple way to securely share a RoboForm data item (Login, Identity, or Safenote) to another RoboForm user. Updates are synced to all recipients and access can be revoked at any time. Only the sender can make changes to the item. Any changes made by the recipient will be overwritten during sync. Only individual RoboForm items can be selected, but more than one recipient can be provided.
1) To initiate Sharing:
First, you will need to open the Editor.
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the lower right corner of the screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Click "Editor"
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the top right of the screen in the Menu Bar.
2) Click "Editor"
On Windows and Mac: Right click the item and select "Sharing"
NOTE: You may also share items from the Start Page by following these steps:
1) Click the RoboForm extension icon.
2) Click the green "House" icon in the upper left.
3) You will now be on the Start Page. Hold your cursor over top of item, and click the three dots which will appear in the upper right corner of that item.
4) Click "Share" from the dropdown menu.
On iOS and Android: Press and hold on the item and select "Sharing"
2) The RoboForm Sharing screen will open. Enter the recipient's email and select "Add." Multiple recipients can be selected.