There are three ways to add passwords to RoboForm: automatically as you log in, manually using our templates, or by importing.
Option 1 - Automatically after Log In or Account Creation:
1) After ensuring that you have installed the RoboForm Browser Extension into your supported browser of choice, and have logged in, navigate to the site you would like to save your login information for. For example, https://www.walmart.com/
2) Enter your login information, and click the “Sign In” button. Or, if you are creating a new account, enter your new account information and click the “Create Account” button.
3) After creating or entering your account credentials, a window will appear prompting you to save your login credentials into RoboForm. While on this window, you also have the ability to edit the name of your login, place that login into an existing folder, or create a new folder for the login. After adjusting the name and folder placement to your specifications, click the “Save” button on the RoboForm prompt.
Option 2 - Manually
1) Open your browser and go to the RoboForm Start Page, which can be found at http://start.roboform.com/
2) To begin creating a Login manually, you can either select the “Add New Login” button from your list of Logins, or click the blue [ + ] button in the lower right hand corner and select “Login”
3) This will bring you to the “Create New Login” window where you can view and select from RoboForm’s Login list.
Select the web page you would like to create a new Login for.
Or, if the webpage you would like to create a Login for is not listed, click the “Create Login Manually” button.
4) If the website was selected from the list of RoboForm Logins, enter your username and password and then click the “Save” button.
If you used the “Create Login Manually” button, you will need to enter the URL of the sign-in page for the website in addition to your username and password. After successfully entering the information, click the “Save” button.
Option 3 - Import
RoboForm for Windows and Mac offers the ability to import passwords from all major browsers, other password managers, or a CSV. Instructions can be found here.