There are three ways to add passwords to RoboForm: automatically as you log in, manually using our templates, or by importing.
Option 1 - Automatically after Log In or Account Creation:
1) Pull up the URL of the site you’d like to log in to. Example: https://www.facebook.com/
2) Enter your existing Log In credentials or enter information for the new account creation and press Sign In or Sign Up button.
NOTE: When completing the sign up form, RoboForm’s password generator will appear in the "Create Password" dialog box. RoboForm’s password generator can also be accessed from the RoboForm browser extension. You can select the quantity and type of characters, as well as the minimal number of digits by clicking the drop-down arrows next to "Advanced settings."
3) When the existing Log In credentials are entered and submitted correctly or when the Sign Up form is completed fully, RoboForm will display a pop-up asking you to save newly entered or created credentials into RoboForm.
On the same pop-up, you can change the defaulted Login name or place it into a exiting or create new folder.
Option 2 - Manually
1) Open the RoboForm Start Page.
Click the blue '+' icon in the lower right corner, then click "Login."
2) Select the web-page you wish to create the new Login for (Image 1).
If the web-page you wish to create new Login for is not listed under RoboForm Login templates, press "Create Login manually" button (Image 2).
3) For the web-sites selected from the list of RoboForm Login templates, enter username, password, and hit SAVE button (image 1).
For the web-sites not listed from the list of RoboForm Login templates, enter the url of the login page for that specific website, username, password, and hit SAVE button (image 2).
Option 3 - Import
RoboForm for Windows and Mac offers the ability to import passwords from all major browsers, other password managers, or a CSV. Instructions can be found here.