There are three ways to add passwords to RoboForm: automatically as you log in, manually, or by importing.
Option 1 - Automatically after Log In or Account Creation:
1) Pull up the URL of the site you’d like to log in to. Example: https://www.facebook.com/
2) Enter your existing Log In credentials or enter information for the new account creation and press Sign In or Sign Up button.
NOTE: RoboForm’s password generator creates secure and unique passwords with the click of a button. You can select the quantity and type of characters, as well as the minimal number of digits by clicking the drop-down arrows next to "Advanced settings."
3) When the existing Log In credentials are entered and submitted correctly or when the Sign Up form was completed fully, RoboForm will display a pop-up asking you to save newly entered or created credentials into RoboForm.
Option 2 - Manually
1) Open the RoboForm Start Page. Click the blue '+' icon in the lower right corner, then click "Login."
2) Select the web-page you wish to create the new Login for (Image 1).
If the web-page you wish to create new Login for is not listed under RoboForm Login templates, press "Create Login manually" button (Image 2).
3) For the web-sites selected from the list of RoboForm Login templates, enter username, password, and hit SAVE button (image 1).
For the web-sites not listed from the list of RoboForm Login templates, enter the url of the login page for that specific website, username, password, and hit SAVE button (image 2).
Option 3 - Import
RoboForm for Windows and Mac offers the ability to import passwords from all major browsers, other password managers, or a CSV. Instructions can be found here.