Login Tips allow RoboForm to fill out your login credentials on a site, but pause before submitting them and present you with a text notification of your choice. This is useful for scenarios where you would like to interact with the login page of a site manually before logging in (e.g. Re-Captcha or unchecking a "Keep me logged in" option).
1) Click the [ ^ ] button (show hidden icons) in the lower right corner of the screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Editor" from the menu.
4) Select the Login you would like to add a Login Tip to.
5) Click "More" in the upper right corner.
6) Select "Fields" from the menu.
7) Click "Add a Login Tip" to add a Login Tip field.
8) Input the text you wish the Login Tip to contain. Then, click the "Save" button.
From now on, when you attempt to log in to the site you added a Login Tip for using RoboForm, RoboForm will pause before submitting your credentials and present you with the text you input in step 8.