RoboForm Intune Deployment
Microsoft Intune allows applications and web browser extensions to be deployed automatically to any number of users in an organization. This article will cover how to setup RoboForm as a new app in Intune to deploy RoboForm to any device managed by Intune.
Add the RoboForm app to Intune
1) Open the Intune management page and select Apps.
2) Navigate to All Apps and select Add
3) Set the app type to Line-of-business app and click Select
4) Click 'Select app package file'
5) Use the folder icon to select the RoboForm MSI installer saved on your device. You can download the MSI installer here. Once the file has been selected click OK.
6) Add any additional details needed to the app's information. The only required field is the publisher field which should be set to Siber Systems. If the application should be deployed with any command line arguments included they can be added to the Command-line arguments field, available arguments can be found here. Once the app information has been filled in click Next.
7) Under Required select Add Group. See Intune's documentation for information on deploying the app to user groups and device groups. Once a group has been selected click Next.
8) When ready, click Create to save the app and deploy it to the assigned groups.