RoboForm for Business can integrate with an Active Directory via RoboForm's Active Directory Connector. The RoboForm Active Directory Connector will create RoboForm user accounts and groups that mirror the Active Directory's users, groups, and OU. For more information on setting up the RoboForm Active Directory Connector, click here.
Articles in this section
- Can users edit company data shared with them
- Can we stop users from seeing passwords
- What is the difference between Synced and Server
- Does RoboForm integrate with Active Directory
- How to share company data with users
- An account with this email already exists
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade with RoboForm installed
- What Discounts are available for RoboForm for Business?
- Activation Error
- How to Purchase RoboForm for Business licenses ?