This is a upgrade guide for RoboForm Version 7 Enterprise to RoboForm Version 8 Enterprise accounts.
Your company IT team will push new version of RoboForm to your computer centrally and after this is done, you as a user need to do the following:
(In case your company has not pushed new version of RoboForm centrally, you can download and upgrade your locally installed RoboForm from here: https://www.roboform.com/download )
1. Press the windows button to open the start menu and search for RoboForm:
Then run the RoboForm Editor app.
2. RoboForm will locate the RoboForm version 7 data stored on the computer and will begin migrating it into the account during the upgrade. Click Next.
3. Enter your current RoboForm Master Password and click Next when done.
Important Note: This is not the Master Password included in the RoboForm version 8 account creation email.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Log In with Existing Account
6. There are two option here:
a) Open the email with subject "RoboForm Account created" (shown in picture below) you received and copy the temporary Master Password listed in that email.
b) Enter your already existing RoboForm account credential you had in RoboForm Version 7.
7. Enter your company email and (temporary) Master Password copied from account into local RoboForm. Click "Next" when done.
8. A message will appear to note that the RoboForm version 7 data located on the computer will be migrated into the version 8 account. Click Next.
9. RoboForm will require a permanent Master Password to be set.
Click Set a new Master Password and enter your new RoboForm Master Password.
Important Note: Please memorize this Master Password. If you forget the password, you will not be able to recover your data.
10. Congratulations, your new RoboForm setup is done.