Create a new app Login using Android Accessibility
4) Tap "Add Login."
5) Enter the username and password that you'd like to associate with the app >> tap "Save."
NOTE: tap the "Pinned" box if you'd like to pin the Login.
1) Open your Android settings >> Accessibility >> RoboForm>> toggle On.
2) Open an application.
3) Tap the password/passcode field. The RoboForm icon will appear.
4) Tap the RoboForm icon. A list of all Logins for that domain will display. Select the appropriate Login.
5) RoboForm will automatically fill in the corresponding Login credentials.