Create a new app Login using Android Accessibility
4) Tap "Add Login."
5) Enter the User ID and Password that you'd like to associate with the app >> tap "Save As" in the upper right-hand corner.
6) Name the Login and select the folder where you'd like it to be housed. Click "Save."
1) Open your Android settings >> System >> Accessibility >> RoboForm>> On.
2) Open an application.
3) Tap the password field. The RoboForm icon will appear.
4) Tap the RoboForm icon. A list of all Logins for that domain will display. Select the appropriate Login.
5) RoboForm will automatically fill in the corresponding Login credentials.
6) Tap the Log in button.