NOTE: In order to save a Login for a Windows application, you must first have the RoboForm for Windows Desktop application installed. You can download the installer for the RoboForm for Windows Desktop application here.
For Windows Applications such as Skype or Spotify, RoboForm can save your Login.
Listed below are a few different ways to save an Application Login.
1) Log in to your application and the AutoSave Dialog will appear as a lower toolbar offering to save the password. Click the “Save” button to confirm you would like to save your credentials as a Login.
2) Enter your credentials, and log in.
3) RoboForm will offer to save your Login.
1) If the lower toolbar does not appear, open the RoboForm Taskbar Icon, select "Browsers," and click your application.
2) A lower toolbar will attach to the bottom of the selected application’s window. Click the “Save” button to confirm you would like to save your credentials as a Login.
3) Enter your credentials, and log in.
4) RoboForm will offer to save your Login.
Force AutoSave the Login by Alt + Clicking the Login/Submit button when you are logging into the application.
NOTE: You can find your Application Logins in RoboForm Editor > Applications.