Inplace Autofill streamlines logging into websites and completing online forms.
- Using Inplace AutoFill to Log Into Websites
- Using Inplace AutoFill to Complete Online Forms
- Using AutoSave
- Disabling Inplace AutoFill and AutoSave
Using Inplace AutoFill to Log Into Websites
When you are ready to log in, click the RoboForm AutoFill Icon beside the Email/Username field, and select the appropriate RoboForm Login or Identity. RoboForm will automatically fill in your site credentials and submit the login form for you.
Using Inplace AutoFill to Complete Online Forms
NOTE: If you have not already set up a RoboForm Identity, you will need to do so before using Inplace AutoFill to complete online forms, such as shopping checkout or sign-up forms. For help creating an Identity, view our tutorial here.
To complete an online form, click the RoboForm AutoFill Icon beside the first field, and select the appropriate RoboForm Login or Identity. RoboForm will automatically fill in all relevant information for you — name, email address, shipping information, credit cards, and more.
Depending on the complexity of the form you are filling in, the RoboForm AutoFill Icon may appear multiple times on the form, corresponding to categories of information from your RoboForm Identity: Person, Business, Passport, Address, Credit Card, Bank Account, Car, and Custom. To complete long forms, you may need to click through multiple AutoFill icons.
1) Go to a site you have an account with, enter your login credentials, and click the "Sign In" or equivalent button.
2) RoboForm will prompt you to save your login information for this site. Name the Login as you wish, choose its folder, and then click the blue "Save" button.
3) A window will appear confirming that saving the Login was successful.
Disabling Inplace AutoFill and AutoSave
You can disable Inplace AutoFill and AutoSave if you would prefer not to use them.
Article is closed for comments.