1) Install the RoboForm Password Manager app via the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2) You will then be prompted to either create your RoboForm account or log in to an existing account. If you already have an account, choose the option to log in and skip to step 5. If you do not already have an account, select the option to create a new account and steps 3 and 4 will guide you through the process.
3) Enter the email address you would like to use with your account, and a secure Master Password that you will be able to remember. If you ever forget your Master Password, you will be unable to log in to your account and will have to reset your password, which will wipe the data from your account. After entering your new login information, tap the blue Create Account button.
4) You will now be on a screen confirming that your RoboForm account was successfully created. You will also see an important reminder not to forget your Master Password. Tap the blue “Done” button.
5) You will then be prompted to select a method to unlock your account. This is an optional additional security measure that allows you to not need to type out your Master Password every time you unlock the app. You can choose to create a 4-digit PIN or use Biometrics (if your device supports it):
6) Next, make sure to enable both available autofill settings. This will allow RoboForm to autofill on all supported apps and browsers.
NOTE: You can always access these later via Settings -> Integration:
Enable "Native Autofill in applications" (Android 8 or higher)
After you have completed these steps, RoboForm is ready for use.