RoboForm SCIM Provisioning
RoboForm SCIM Provisioning automates user and group management for RoboForm companies through integration with their existing Identity Provider (IdP). With this integration enabled, any updates made in your IdP, including adding new users or modifying existing user and group information, will automatically sync with RoboForm. This automation includes user names, email addresses, group memberships, and account status (creation, suspension, deletion).
This article will cover how to enable SCIM Provisioning through OneLogin, additional documentation from OneLogin's help center may be useful as an additional reference point during this process and can be found here.
Integrate RoboForm with OneLogin
1) Sign into your OneLogin management console and navigate to Applications>>Applications.
2) On the Applications page select Add App
3) Search for SCIM Provisioner with SAML (SCIM v2 Core) and select it.
4) Set the display name for this app and click Save.
5) Navigate to the Configuration tab and replace the contents of the SCIM JSON Template with the following:
6) Now you will need the information found in your RoboForm administrator console's SCIM Provisioning page. From your RoboForm for Business administrator console navigate to Company Settings>>SCIM Provisioning and copy over the SCIM Server URL to the SCIM Base URL field found in OneLogin. Next use the Generate New Token option in RoboForm to create a token and copy it to the SCIM Bearer Token field in One Login.
Once all the options have been configured hit Save.
Integration has now been setup between RoboForm and OneLogin. It may take up to an hour for this to register in the RoboForm SCIM Provisioning Configuration page. Once the integration status is Active Provisioning can be enabled in OneLogin and users can be assigned to RoboForm.